We are looking for a software developer to help us in our continuing mission to deliver world-class mobile apps together with our partner brands. Learn something new! Previous mobile development experience is not required. As part of our onboarding program you will acquire necessary skills to become a proficient native iOS or Android developer and you will learn from many of the most prominent mobile developers in the industry.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun, passionate coworkers of different backgrounds to create native mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
- Assist project managers and other team members in devising technical solutions to business requirements.
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend.
- Build a great end-user experience in close collaboration with designers, coming up with solutions appropriate to the target platform and making products shine.
Who you are
- You have a computer science background from university or similar knowledge from previous work.
- You have extensive experience with at least one object oriented language such as Java or C#.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls.
- You are used to the challenges that modern computing platforms bring such as asynchronous programming.
- You combine creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach and can break down large features into manageable bits and pieces.
- Above all you love programming and you are not afraid to learn new concepts and tools.