Social Media Manager
At Bontouch, we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies—from Swish to 3M Post-it®—to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile apps and web sites that reduce friction for millions of users in the real world.
How do we succeed? We believe in the people behind Bontouch. For us, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for what we do are our greatest assets. We work closely together, learn from each other and believe in each other.
We are visionaries. We are game changers. We are Bontouchers.
Would you like to be part of our team and help us change the way our partners interact with their customers?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for our social media channels and has the skills to increase awareness about Bontouch, both from an employer branding and client perspective. Preferably you have worked with social media within the tech industry and know what content to share and platforms to use to get the tech people going and engaged. Since this is a new role you will be able to set up the vision and planning for how we will work with our social media channels at Bontouch.You will be part of our new Communication team together with our VP Communication and Event Manager, but also have a close collaboration with the HR team and others in the organization.
What you´ll do
- Take lead and have the operational responsibility over our social channels in the form of creating activity plans, producing content, updating and publishing content on all Bontouch's channels.
- Together with the communications team be involved from the start for setting up the strategy and vision for our social media activities.
- Grow our follower base and increase engagement in our social media channels.
- Research for new platforms and trends within social media.
- Follow-up our social media activities and analytical ability to draw conclusions and create new strategies based on that.
- Take part in other marketing content activities for our events and branding efforts.
- Together with VP Communication and Event Manager build up processes and set the structure for the new Communication team
Who you are
- Have a relevant education, for instance in communication or marketing and about 2-3 years of experience working with social media.
- You have a genuine interest for social media and always bring the creative touch both when it comes to writing, content creation and marketing ideas.
- Preferably you have worked with social media within the tech industry or have a keen interest for it and can create engaging content for the tech community.
- You are one step ahead when it comes to the latest social media trends, techniques and identifying new social media tools.
- Experience of working with social media analytics tools and know how to use the insights to plan further activities.
- Good knowledge in video and image editing programs.
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills.
- You speak Swedish and English at a fluent level.
The position is based at the Stockholm office even if we are working from home at the moment.