Senior Mobile UX Designer
We are looking for a UX designer with a deep understanding for the user and a strong passion for mobile products. A creative problem-solver, who loves to transform complex solutions into delightful and user-friendly app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile experiences used by millions of people worldwide.
- Work with multiple stages of the design process, from concept creation and user research to high-fidelity wireframing.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops and design studios, both internally and together with the client.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UX design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You follow mobile trends, love to try out new apps and have opinions on how they could be improved, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability.
- You are familiar with the design thinking methodology and its tools.
- You care for the user and test your sketches and wireframes continuously.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans, Hyper Island or from a technical university such as KTH.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.