Senior Mobile UI Designer
We are looking for a Visual Product Designer with a sharp eye for details and a passion for mobile user interfaces, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability. You have a creative mind and love to translate brands and services to delightful app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile interfaces used by millions of people worldwide.
- Set the visual direction for mobile products, based on the client’s visual language and the design principles of different mobile platforms.
- Work on the nitty gritty details of the app UI, such as iconography, typography, illustrations and animations.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UI design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You are familiar with the different mobile platforms, even if you might be more familiar with one of them, and can translate brands to mobile interfaces.
- You have a sharp eye for details and typography and have some experience in animation and illustration.
- You are a true pro in Sketch and a frequent user of one or more prototyping tools.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans or Hyper Island.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.