At Bontouch, we work based on one simple but ambitious principle : to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile and web apps that make life easier for millions of users in the real world. We work with partners such as Swish, PostNord, SJ, SEB among many others. We offer our partners a unique long-term engagement model where we provide all the skills required for modern digital product development including strategy, design, development, testing and maintenance.
Bontouch was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2010. Since then, we have gone from strength to strength, we are currently over 200 people working from our different studios in Sweden, New York and London and continue to grow.
What is the secret of our success? We are a team, we work together, learn from each other and trust in each other. For us, collaboration, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for creating the best possible digital products is our winning combination. When there isn’t a global pandemic, we work together in-house in our Bontouch studios to ensure that we deliver products of the highest quality with the end user in focus. During the pandemic we have continued to collaborate and work together online, but we are looking forward to being able to physically meet together again and enjoy the much missed Bontouch social culture.
Are you an experienced QA whizz who is passionate about delivering high quality products? Are you a driven team player who is full of ideas about how to improve ways of working with quality through the development process?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
Today, the Bontouch QA team consists of 16 members with focus on quality and testing. We all work within different agile projects at Bontouch, but regularly collaborate together as a team to continuously improve our QA/development processes to help ensure product quality. For us it’s important to care a great deal about the end-user experience, realizing that clever technical solutions only truly shine when packaged in a way that humans appreciate.
What you’ll do
· Work closely with fun and passionate developers, designers, product owners
and other co-workers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by
millions of people worldwide.
· Participate with a test perspective in all phases of the development process, from design and business requirements to the development and release.
· Perform manual testing on native mobile and web apps, both by exploratory testing and functional testing.
· Develop test cases and define test activities suitable for different situations.
· Perform test planning and release planning.
· Plan, prepare and facilitate test sessions with the team.
· Perform regression testing as part of release testing of our apps.
· Manage test accounts and test data.
· Write detailed and clear bug reports and help your team prioritize them
by severity and impact.
· Take part in our continuous work for improving our QA infrastructure and processes.
Who you are
· You have at least 4-5 years of experience working with software testing and have a
good understanding of how to work with testing in agile teams.
· We think you like to structure your work, have attention to details and are
passionate about testing.
· You are a team player with great communication skills and enjoy working
closely together with your colleagues.
· We would love for you to have an interest in keeping up with the latest in the
world of Apple and Google.
· It’s beneficial if you have experience from mobile app development, App Store Connect, Firebase and tools such as Charles Proxy or Postman.