As a big part of a small, but growing team of web developers you’ll build sustainable products for millions of people and set the course for the future.
We in the web team are now looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our amazing team. Everything we do, we do in-house, which speeds up both process and decision making. You’ll work closely with UX and UI designers, project managers and product owners for some of our exciting partners that are both local and global. Everyone with one shared passion – to create exceptional products for everyday life.
By joining our web team you’ll be joining a small but growing team where you have everything from the dedicated World of Warcraft player, the survival-winter-camper, the hobby fisher to the guitarist! As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will have a huge impact on the way we work and be part of decision making from idea and concept to production and implementation.
Who you are:
- You have an engineering background within computer/IT and 5+ years’ experience from previous work.
- You have written large, scalable applications before.
Things you’ll do:
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to build and maintain public facing web apps enjoyed by millions.
- Work in-house in an environment that focuses on individual growth as much as collective growth.
- Analyze, test and tweak our services to ensure the best possible web experience for our users.
- Join in on our sessions for knowledge sharing, hackathons and code camps.
Things you get excited about
- Getting your hands dirty with frameworks such as React.js and Vue.js.
- Using headless CMSs, such as Contentful.
- Integrating with Google Cloud Platform.
- Trying out new ways of doing things with React hooks and Vue composition API.
- Being picky about web performance, accessibility and inclusivity.
- Pushing the web boundaries with new technologies like WebAssembly and Rust.
- Working with talented designers and building design systems and visionary web apps with a big focus on quality.
- Emerging trends and the future of web development.