We are looking for Cloud Engineers familiar with modern cloud practices and passion for digital products. Great apps go beyond the smartphone in the hand of the user. They require smart, performant and solid backends that connect data from multiple sources (sometimes in real-time), trigger push notifications and expose carefully designed APIs to the apps in an efficient and secure way.
We often use AWS, Azure and Kotlin, C# but this may change for different clients, so we are looking for people who can adapt and love to learn.
At Bontouch you have the opportunity to join a platform agnostic team of problem solvers delivering cloud based backends at global scale.
Read more about our Kalmar studio here.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun and passionate co-workers of different backgrounds to create cloud solutions backing native mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
- Design, develop and deliver a wide range of complex cloud solutions at global scale, everything from REST based micro services exposed over GraphQL to real-time collaboration platforms over WebSockets with automatic conflict resolutions.
- Mentor and assist other Cloud Developers by sharing your experiences and professionalism.
- Help and guide our clients and our teams to make the biggest possible impact with what the cloud has to offer.
- Assist project managers and other team members in devising technical solutions to business requirements.
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected and well-tested code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend.
Who you are
- You have a computer science background from university or similar knowledge from previous work.
- You have extensive experience with at least one object oriented language such as Kotlin, TypeScript, Java or C#.
- You have extensive experience with at least two of the major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Platform.
- You have extensive experience with setting up and delivering new projects with regards to security, maintenance, monitoring and modern development principles.
- You have a structured and test driven approach of delivering quality.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls.
- You combine creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach and can break down large features into manageable bits and pieces.
- Above all you love programming and you are not afraid to learn new concepts and tools.