Backend Software Engineer
We are looking for Java or C# Developers with passion for digital products. Great apps go beyond the smartphone in the hand of the user. They require smart, performant and solid backends that connect data from multiple sources, trigger push notifications and expose carefully designed APIs to the apps in an efficient and secure way. At Bontouch you have the opportunity to join a platform agnostic team of problem solvers delivering cloud based backends at global scale.
Read more about our Kalmar studio here.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun and passionate co-workers of different backgrounds to create cloud solutions backing native mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
- Build REST, GraphQL or WebSocket APIs that expose data from other systems, SQL databases or document databases, secured by OpenID Connect or OAuth.
- Integrate and utilize cloud services such as notifications, storage, identity management and serverless features.
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected and well-tested code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend.
Who you are
- You have a computer science background from university or similar knowledge from previous work.
- You have extensive experience with at least one object oriented language such as Kotlin, TypeScript, Java or C#.
- You have a structured and test driven approach of delivering quality.
- You have extensive experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Platform.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls.
- You combine creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach and can break down large features into manageable bits and pieces.
- Above all you love programming and you are not afraid to learn new concepts and tools.