We are looking for an Android developer to help us in our continuing mission to deliver world class apps together with our partners. You take a great deal of responsibility and can work individually as well as in a larger team when building out new features. For us it’s important to care a great deal about the end-user experience, realizing that clever technical solutions only truly shine when packaged in a way that humans appreciate.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun, passionate coworkers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
- Assist project managers and other team members in devising technical solutions to business requirements.
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend.
- Build a great end-user experience in close collaboration with designers, coming up with solutions appropriate to the Android platform and making the product shine with delightful animations and finishing touches.
Who you are
- You have a computer science background from university or similar knowledge from previous work.
- You have participated in the development of sophisticated software solutions and have experience with complex business domains.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls.
- You probably have significant experience with the native Android frameworks and perhaps have tested programming in Kotlin.
- You are used to the challenges that modern computing platforms bring such as asynchronous programming, and are comfortable with the reactive programming paradigm.
- You combine creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach and can break down large features into manageable bits and pieces.
- Above all you love programming, and creating wonderful user experiences makes you happy!