Agile Team Lead with a business mindset
At Bontouch, we have a simple but ambitious idea: to make the world’s greatest apps for the best brands on the planet. To have the greatest impact on users all over the world, we partner up with our favorite companies—from Swish to 3M Post-it®—to create highly useful, beautiful-looking, visionary mobile apps and web sites that create less friction for millions of users in the real world.
How do you succeed? We believe in the people behind Bontouch. For us, knowledge exchange, our diverse backgrounds and shared passion for what we do are our greatest assets.
We work together, learn from each other and believe in each other.
We are visionaries. We are game changers. We are Bontouchers.
Would you like to be part of our team and help us change the way our partners interact with their customers?
Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for an Agile Team Lead with a business mindset and leadership at heart to help us in our continuing mission to deliver world-class apps together with our partners.
What you’ll do
- Lead and organise the daily work for your team of world-class developers, designers and test experts
- Stay on top of what your team is doing, to help them do the right thing at the right time
- Manage and structure the tactical backlog and make it align with the roadmap
- Host sprint planning- and backlog refinement sessions, standups and retrospectives
- Keep a holistic view of the workflow - and dive into the details when needed
- Address distractions, disruptions, and obstacles to be kept away from the team
- Continuously improve all team processes, as you strive to work smarter together
- Guide the team to plan and execute bigger initiatives in an agile fashion
- Be the spokesperson for the team; protect in storms, stand back in sunshine
- Make sure information is recorded and distributed: take notes, collect, document and spread information within the team and company
- Use tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, and Notion to plan and keep everyone involved and informed
- Work with our partners and their business and development teams to ensure we deliver on time - together
- Take an active part in developing the competence area, thereby growing the company and improving the way we work with our products.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience leading a team as a Project Manager, Scrum master in a product team or similar position
- You have a proven track record of managing large scale projects, with many successful project deliveries under your belt
- You are passionate about team development and use a coaching and guiding perspective when managing team members
- You could be described as a process-lover with an obsession for details
- You are knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- You are great at setting realistic goals and finding the appropriate strategies to reach them
- You continuously measure and evaluate the progress of your project and make sure to mitigate potential risks
- You are able to identify the need of resources over time, even in complex settings
- You have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- You have great skills in building empathic relationships with partners and stakeholders